It's a confusing time for everyone and we hope you're staying home to keep your loved ones and community safe. The pandemic is no joke but neither is cabin fever. Enjoy this TikTok video to see you're not alone...
This week we kicked off our switch to virtual events. We've asked artists from all backgrounds to share some content for us to enjoy. See our stories and scroll below to see what we've covered and will be covering for the rest of the week.
Our first virtual show we're hosting will be a comedy one on March 21st at 8pm via zoom.
Here's how we'll be hosting:
- We'll send out a zoom link to a show on our site.
- A band / comedian / whatever will start a performance at a specific time.
- The audience will join via Zoom.
- You can turn off your microphone / camera if you like but it'll be way better if you keep in on so that the performer can hear when their jokes are hitting or people are vibing to the music.
- We'll include a link to a tip jar. Shows are free but lots of performers are hurting now so please help them out.
We've already been putting together some virtual events to get you laughing, working out and singing along to your favorite band again.
Footage from this week includes:
No confused faces. Let's have some fun.
If anyone would like to share, let us know! & be sure to keep up with our stories each night.