Right now we all need to simulate a real life online. To help, we at asembl are bringing people together for live on zoom comedy, music, meditation/wellness and other events. You can hear the audience laugh and cheer, see your friends and family who are there & interact with the performers. It's great. We call it not so live.
- We'll put up a link below to a show. Click on that for details.
- A band / comedian / whatever will start a performance at a specific time.
- The audience will join via teleconference (get the program here, it's super simple).
- You can turn off your microphone / camera if you like but it'll be way better if you keep it on so that the performer can hear when their jokes are hitting or people are vibing to the music.
- We'll include a link to a tip jar. Shows are free but lots of performers are hurting now so please help them out.
- And, oh yeah, these definitely aren't for kids.
Let's have some real live fun, on zoom.
Follow us on social for updates on upcoming events (live on zoom or elsewhere):
August 14, 2020